Free Design - Stackable Trays for Loose Things! A Must-Have for Messy Tables!

That’s great to hear, and glad you like them!

2 Likes

Thank you for your assistance! I just made two and they are perfect.

1 Like

Ok I guess I’m a ding dong… where is the svg file? I see the diagram of them but no place to click… I still very new to all of this… any insight would be great thank u

Right click the file right under the word “enjoy” and save as SVG.

2 Likes

Just hover your cursor over that “diagram” and right click and it should bring up a save window with a name that already has the SVG extension. You can change the name it uses if you like.

2 Likes

Thank you for asking, I didn’t know either. No dumb questions!

3 Likes

Silly me, I have MAC and I need to use the actual mouse instead of the pad on the laptop… to right click… I forget that… Thank you all for helping out with your replies.

1 Like

No problems.

1 Like

Doesn’t clicking with 2 fingers on the trackpad equal a right-click on a Mac?

6 Likes

I have a Mac and I right click all the time from the pad on the laptop.

1 Like

To right click using the trackpad of a Mac you can either click using two fingers or hold the CTRL key as you click.

1 Like

Steve Jobs rolls in his grave each time a user right clicks. That’s not an ideal user experience! :wink:

4 Likes

Having to use a mouse with a machine with a track pad is? :wink:

Speaking any language but English and using any other measurements than Imperial is not an ideal experience but that is likely to be a question of viewpoint :grin:

1 Like

The ideal mouse had one button:

2 Likes

i still can’t believe apple made that. i freelanced in a mac-only studio and they had these. i used to bring my own logitech mouse so i could actually know which way was up.

and use a context sensitive right mouse button. that’s part of what confuses me about the earlier apple mice not having right mouse buttons. the OS supported a right mouse button, but apple didn’t make one.

5 Likes

I still miss my 16 button puck on a Kurta tablet that could be used in a great many ways but now in no ways at all.

2 Likes

Or control-Click also works. Was there a right-click function on the older trackpads, pre multi-touch? I can’t remember, and my TiBook is back at the house.

1 Like

These come out nice with :proofgrade: cherry ply as well:

Thanks again, @salocinah!

22 Likes

This will be great for… well, everything!

1 Like

These are great! I’m cutting a couple now, thanks!

Related note: does anyone have a good process for scaling boxes like these? I wanted to also try a roughly 4" version of these, but it’s tricky keeping the joints intact.

1 Like