Fusion 360 questions

So many clever ways to skin this thing. I like that you got an overall curved surface in the end!

2 Likes

Just keep building. Eventually you may find yourself reconstructing everything around you in your head. You may want to stop at that point. :slight_smile:

1 Like

No doubt you are saying that persistence will make up for natural ability and you are so right. I’ve seen it so many times both personally and in others.

Well I am coming a bit late to this party but super impressed with what you did here. Pretty cool model!!!

2 Likes

For Fusion 360 videos check out John Saunders in the YouTube channel NYCCNC. He has a series called “Fusion Friday” that just got up to 34 installments. The last one was centered around a design intended for plasma cutting, which has many similarities with laser cutting.

9 Likes

I came across this chap when I was researching which 3D software I wanted to design in. Although he uses 123D predominantly everything 123D does F360 can do.

James flies through the process he used to model “Ultron’s” head but, as an example of techniques, I think it makes a good resource.

2 Likes

I wonder if he knows about Fusion 360? Everything I learned using 123D transferred directly to fusion, 123D is like a ultralight version of fusion. While there are butt tons of additional features in fusion the one that immediately sold me was the ability to sketch on any existing flat surface. This alone makes fusion worth the hassle of the extra signup certification.

great find BTW

2 Likes

He does, I, among others, have mentioned it to him. :astonished:

1 Like

Ha! he’s probably getting a complex as I mentioned it as well not seeing your’s.

1 Like