Glowforge 2.0?

Exactly.

8 Likes

Welp, here you go!

"We made this: Introducing Glowforge Aura, the first-ever Craft Laser - YouTube "

(… in this month’s update from Dan…)

Funny. I consider the original Glowforge is the first-ever craft laser.

9 Likes

Now you’re talking :slight_smile:

2 Likes

ya just saw the ad on facewaste.

3 Likes

Unlike the iron-on material Dan mentions, the new machine has a page in the shop.

12x12 is a practical material size, but it appears to come standard with pass-thru as well. Certainly a good price as long as it lives up to the marketing.

8 Likes

the iron on material has made it’s way into the shop now.

black is sold out, but white, pastel mix, red/blue/green mix, and shimmer mix (silver/gold/pink) are available.

9 Likes

DANG!!! $20/sheet (12x12)??

4 Likes

well… i’m hoping it’s more. because the packs of 3 colors are the same price as the single color. so maybe at least 3 sheets? GF needs to clarify those descriptions.

8 Likes

I happened to be sitting at a shopping center with a Michaels waiting to pick someone up and their app says the iron-on is in stock. Unfortunately it was not, so I couldn’t see how many sheets are actually in the pack.

An employee happened to walk by while I was staring at the empty racks and said “it’s brand new, we haven’t put everything out yet”.

8 Likes

there was some clarification in discord: 3 sheets per pack.

8 Likes

Manuals for the Aura and air filter are online now, which answer some additional questions.

11 Likes

The YouTube commercial is out.

2 Likes
10 Likes

Love the video @laurelbeard !! Thank you so much for showcasing the Aura!

4 Likes

I was at Michaels today and they just so happen to have everything. There are 3 sheets in the pack. I bought the beginner’s bundle and it comes with iron-on, acrylic, and wood.

11 Likes

Welcome to the forum.

6 Likes

Welcome to the community…you’ll have lots of fun.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 32 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.