Glowforge Gift exchange 2016

Those are gorgeous! :grinning: (Who was it asking about inlay work the other day?)

3 Likes

Wow, such artistry!

1 Like

A wow…those are beautiful!

1 Like

One of these days and earring post here is going to send me straight to the piercer and get it done. These are so cool!

And extra-congrats for figuring out posting pictures. I remember the first time I posted a picture on the forum way back when. There were very few photos at that time. So glad to see so many now!

9 Likes

You can always use something like that as a tie tack or cufflinks

7 Likes

His work is exquisite. Check out his post in Show and Tell Here

6 Likes

There it is…thanks for finding it…awesome work! :relaxed:

5 Likes

Beautiful!!!

1 Like

Out of likes again! Those are really nice! :revolving_hearts:

Check out what I got in the mail today!

Apologies for the not-great camera phone photo – I was too excited to find my camera, but I can take better photos if people want.

I always joke about wanting a puppy for Christmas, so this is pretty perfect. Thanks @dan!

30 Likes

Oh wow! (Now that’s just showing off!) ROFL!

That’s a most exciting gift! :grinning:

5 Likes

It smells really good too :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Do they smell like popcorn? :smiley:

3 Likes

That is some fine resolution engraving. Nice doggies!

4 Likes

Didn’t realize I was so inconspicuous!

I’m just heading to Harbor Freight to buy a blade to modify my K40, but I will be openeing this as soon as I get back! Thank you!

10 Likes

Awe…so cute puppies!! Would love to see this in better light. Great job on the photo engrave😁

3 Likes

I took a picture of the wrapping, too, as it was so nice. I feel obligated to the forum as a whole to cross post my gifts under “Project Inspiration”! (Sorry for the likely deluge of requests for folks to get their own sign!)

These are fantastic! Thank you!

35 Likes

Yes, ma’am! I’ll get a photo tomorrow in the daylight with an actual camera. And some close ups

2 Likes

Full-blown, four-alarm :squeeee: :squeeee: :squeeee: :squeeee: :squeeee: :squeeee: :squeeee: :squeeee: esp. for the laser sign!!!

7 Likes

Those are so clever (no surprises there)…love the billy! ROFL! :smile:

5 Likes