Halloween Designs -

Hello all,
I am brand new here - my machine arrives tomorrow.
I have been doing design forever so the design of sag files will be super easy for me - the problem for me will be the 3D layered stuff but I will get there eventually…
I wanted to see if there were any more Halloween 3D designs that anyone would be willing to share the files as i am a halloween FREAK and will be making plenty of decorations for my office etc…
I will be most happy to return the favor with 2D cut designs etc… I will be posting in the next week or two as I get my machine rolling!
Thanks all!!!

3 Likes

Hi @jfruhling, welcome to the forum! You are going to have lots of fun with your Halloween projects—it’s been a popular theme in the past as you will see if you do a forum search on “Halloween.” When I did that, I found a really good one (below).

Also, I moved your request to Everything Else, as Free Laser Designs is intended for people to post their own original designs for sharing.

5 Likes

Thank you !!!

Oh wow you’re going to have so much fun.

There are a few posts out here that might help with getting started — you sound like you’ve got the svg side down but there are a lot of laser specific gems in here:

Then there is this post talking about materials, tools, and extras that are good to have:

You’re going to love it :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Ah! Welcome to the group, yeah, you’re going to love it, it really opens up your creativity. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

I really appreciate it - i have been searching the forums to get as much info earmarked as i can - I will def use this
thank you!!!

The most fun thing is now you’ll never walk through a consignment store, antique store or anything similar without seeing SOO many things that BEG to be lasered!

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 32 days. New replies are no longer allowed.