Hearts and Roses

…and yet you missed the opportunity to lay the leather heart on the leather corvette seat… sad…just so sad😑

5 Likes

Not just guys…people you care for always adds pressure to get the right gift.
My approach has always been to buy someone when I see something that makes me think of them. So I’m usually done with Christmas shopping by August. Ha! (The downside is that sometimes you have many things filling your closets. Though not a terrible downside… Good thing a corvette doesn’t fit in the closet. Ha!)

3 Likes

https://www.amazon.com/3button-road-mice-chevy-corvette-z06-24ghz-wireless-usb-optical-scroll-mouse-black/dp/B00AHFWLP0/

2 Likes

Today I stumbled across a beautiful 2014 red Stingray Z51 convertible … gritted my teeth and almost got it for him for Valentines Day, then decided I’d better make sure he can fit in it, so I called him in to show him his gift…turns out, he doesn’t even know if he does. (He’s 6’5".)

He’s never actually sat in one or driven it…it was just a whim. (Well, I tried.) He’s getting the leather heart. The heck with it. (I do hope this is not a mid-life crisis thing… it’s going to get old in a hurry.) :smile:

Next week it’ll be a Lamborghini.

1 Like

Get him a 2018 Z06 in white and I’ll buy it when he gets sick of it. :smiley:

1 Like

Ohhhhh no…not buying new… that first mile is a doozy. :wink:

I won’t buy new because I refuse to pay the taxes. It’s also nice to let someone else take the depreciation hit.

2 Likes

Absolutely! :smile:

How about a custom-made leather wrapping for a steering wheel? Engrave little hearts into it, and perhaps a nice message like “my other steering wheel is in a corvette”. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Now that has potential! :smile:

As always you push the limits of the GF to show us what is possible,

1 Like

Stunning little card! I like the leather weaving concept. Really cool!

1 Like

Generalized male/female difference: @jules wants a hint, male blurts out specifics. That’s how men think. We don’t understand “hints.” :wink:
(wife-6 months dropping hints) I told you what I wanted!
(Me) what? When?

Or maybe it’s just me. :crazy_face:

6 Likes

ROFL! You’re saying you guys don’t do “indirect” well? :wink::smile:
(I have observed this behavior on occasion).

2 Likes

Great work as always! Awesome results!
And I love that you really did order the Brach’s Royals! They’re delicious, aren’t they?!

1 Like

I’ve been eating too many of the damned things! :smile:

1 Like

Also guilty…

2 Likes

Impressive and beautiful as always!!

1 Like

Wait, what? I didn’t know that either … guess I’ve been doing it wrong all this time! :wink:

1 Like

Oh, you’re not? I thought i read somewhere that wetting it caused the dye to be less intense color-wise, but if you didn’t know that…heck, maybe it doesn’t matter. (In which case the light brown I bought is an awfully dark looking light color.) :smile:

1 Like