Help - Drink Skewer

I just believe in killing your liver before corona virus does.

8 Likes

This. This is the most incredible and remarkable, and dare I say… thoughtful!!! I love it so much!!!

2 Likes

Excellent write up. I might offer this one shortcut to more advanced users of people who do this stuff a lot:

So, in this case, I will defer to the sneaky advice first offered by @rbtdanforth. A quick ungroup/break apart, followed by a union will probably solve any issue you have when you just want a outline like this one.

So yeah for most stuff like this, select your shape and then control-shift-g (ungroup) control-shift-k (break apart) a few times until it says x number of paths selected on the bottom of the screen, then just control-shift-plus (union). All inside nodes will get gobbled up by the outline shape. Takes literally seconds. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Maybe @geek2nurse will lend you her bayonet! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Or any day that ends in Y :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

There is indeed a lot of awe- :comet: :rainbow: :zap: :notes: :sparkling_heart: :hedgehog: :ice_cream: :beers: :sunrise: :fireworks: -some in the way people treat each other around here!

3 Likes

I was fooling around with an idea for one but I don’t know how sturdy it would be:
Drunk swizzle stick

10 Likes

Here’s another swizzle stick idea:
spear fishing swizzler

7 Likes

‘A warning to others’ ROFL Thank you for that!!!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 32 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.