Help me brainstorm a contraption

I never used to like Halloween, but I’m going to have to re=think that. I love the spiderweb walkway!

This goes in the Xmas stocking of a ‘naughty’ kid? As opposed to a lump of coal.

1 Like

I have several blacksmith friends that really look forward to a stocking full of coal :hammer_and_pick:

1 Like

Did your logo change yesterday? I could have sworn it was red-orange yesterday. Maybe I need one of those lumps of coal.

It changes constantly. I try for never the same twice :grin:
I am trying to find a better use for them… :crazy_face:

1 Like

What IS that? I’m officially gobsmacked. Better use for what: logos or scrap material? Is that acrylic? Did you flame it?

1 Like

Just a 3d of one of the other logos. I have over a thousand of them.

, , , , . . , , , , , , , , , , , . . . , etc

2 Likes

Someone in my neighborhood is doing a “Pie Chute” and I’m planning on borrowing the idea for candy delivery on Halloween.

4 Likes

I could see this easily made from 4" PVC tubing, dropping candy into a tray/box.
This looks like it may be made from the metal duct tubing which is a lot lighter and probably cheaper but I don’t like using because its so easy to cut yourself on.

1 Like
1 Like

Sadly our County Health officials recommend cancelling Hallowe’en this year. Sigh. It’s the right thing to do but I’m disappointed.

Ours is suggesting against trick or treating or big parties. Also pointing out character masks are not a substitute for a double or triple layer cloth mask. They are recommending if you’re going to give out candy it’s contactless like this. Also that everyone maintain social distancing.

But there are a lot of alternative halloween festivities being planned too. My wife’s school is hosting trick or treating on Saturday evening. Kids are being scheduled in waves so there aren’t too many at once but they’ll be able to see each other & the various teachers & adults dressed up. They’re going to trick or treat from all the classrooms and there are a couple of food trucks doing kettle corn and other snack type treats.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 32 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.