Japanese<-->English Translator Wheel

So cool!
Incidentally, I recently learned this kind of thing is called a Volvelle Volvelle - Wikipedia

2 Likes

Fabulous idea!

1 Like

I love this!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

good and great :+1:t3:

1 Like

Cool idea!

11 Likes

I wouldve loved this for my daughter when she transitioned from Japanese Pre-school to English Kindergarten. Great idea!

3 Likes

I love that. My grandson is teaching himself Japanese and I made him a bank with the sword happiness. I would love to make this as well for him. Do you sell that svg?
Thank you
Teresa

this is amazing we have a daughter and would love for her to learn Japanese this is fantastic are we able to laser cut from your pattern or is it not available im new to the glow forge community so forgive me if this is to much to ask

1 Like

Welcome to the community!

Generally if someone wants to offer the design up they will either post in the Free Laser Designs category, link to a design in their post, or have their store linked in the post or in their profiles (click on their image). Outside of that it’s against forum rules to ask for files since we don’t walk folks feeling pressure to offer them up.
No worries, almost everybody does it once :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you.

1 Like

Wonderful use of the technology and also your creativity for a solution that will benefit your daughter and others who can use the same solution for their challenges.

I’m so jealous. My little is trying to learn Japanese. That is a wonderful project!

Wow now this is super cool…I truly love this piece. Great work thought and job…thanks for sharing. #letzmakeart

1 Like

Absolutely love this idea!! Very neat!