Kerf explained..hopefully šŸ˜œ

Iā€™m really happy to have you jump in the forum, @Uncle_Dan! Canā€™t wait to see some of your projects.

We havenā€™t released automatic kerf compensation software yet. In the mean time, itā€™s quick if a little non-obvious to do it manually. The tutorials explain it - once you get the knack, itā€™s just a minute or too, but itā€™s not intuitive and easy to forget. I look forward to when we can release support for it to get rid of that problem.

3 Likes

Hi Dan! It is a honour to read you and to be able to reply to you.

I was wondering if I can access the Store in my present status, (i.e. not having my GlowForge yet). I just canā€™t wait to put my hands on my Pro version of your machine. I went all the way, since I want the best right away ā€¦ but I still drive a Civic! Hahaha!

Jules told me that you might have problems shipping prograde material to Canada ā€¦ Is this true, or that issue was solved?

Have a great day, Dan! Thank you for reading and take sone time on your busy schedule for my concern. This reflects your companyā€™s care for its customers. I like that a lot. I feel confident!

You bet! Normally I leave those to more knowledgeable minds - if you post each question in Problems & Support, someone from our customer success team will get back to you right away. But I believe the store isnā€™t open until we ship, and we donā€™t forsee any problems shipping Proofgrade material to Canada, although we havenā€™t started nor announced the costs yet.

1 Like

Thanks, Dan. Let me thank you for your quick reply. THAT is what I call Ā« True Customer Service Ā»

I will ask further questions on that section, then.

Have a nice day, and thanks for the information.

1 Like