Key chain work

The stamp is great, but that coloring is off the chart.

14 Likes

Your painting skills are phenomenal!

12 Likes

Wow! Love the coloring! Very professional finish.

7 Likes

You have the most steady hands. Incredible keychains. The painting is just beyond spectacular!!

4 Likes

Absolute perfection! Meticulous attention to detail! :exploding_head:

2 Likes

Just, WOW!

1 Like

How do you paint the keychains so perfectly? Even the closeup pictures are perfect.

2 Likes

These are fabulous!! :heart:

1 Like

Epic work. Everything from the stamping, coloring and stitching is perfect.

No pressure, but would you mind showing the stamp?
(And did ya see what I did there? Stamp…pressure… :stuck_out_tongue: )

8 Likes

13 Likes

BEautiful! Do you use a particular type of ink that won’t rub off easily?

1 Like

Leather acrylic

3 Likes

They look great… nicely done!

1 Like

You’re awesome, thanks so much. This is really helpful to see because I’m in the middle of making some leather stamps and I was curious how detailed it can get. (Pretty detailed based off your work!) I have my images and delrin ready to go in the GUI as we speak and I’m just sorting out my settings etc. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Freaking amazing!!

1 Like

Seriously, compliments on the steady hands! Those are stunning!

1 Like

Wow. I’m new here and a leatherworker. I purchased a GF with making Delrin stamps in mind but haven’t found much direction on how to do that. Do you mind sharing your settings? Looks like you used maybe 1/4 inch thick Delrin? Is it a specific Delrin you find that works best? What GF settings do you use that works so well? I’ve read that there can be problems with the Delrin melting or warping. Thanks!

Welcome to the forum.

We can only discuss settings for non Proofgrade material in the Beyond the Manual section of the forum.Utilizing the search function will reward you. First project on Delrin

Those are fantastic!!

2 Likes

The skulls aren’t my thing, but I can appreciate the artistry and work that went into them. Great job!