Not quite ready for prime time yet, but… I made graphene… With the Glowforge !!!
I’ve gotten resistances as low as 10 ohms with some of the settings so far. My only problem is the material is very fragile, and probing it breaks it or flakes it off most of the time. I think using thicker polyimide might produce better results.
Material: Polyimide (Kapton) Tape, 2mil thick
Promising Settings: 1%power / 45Speed / 675LPI / 0.030" Defocused (add 0.030" to the thickness)
Resistance (0.5mm Square): 15 Ohms
I have some more experiments planned with what I currently have. I’m also considering buying thicker material and seeing if that will work better.
EDIT: NEW SETTINGS
New setting that seem to work well. Still using standard Kapton Tape