Lumosforge is here!

Fast, cheap and easy. Looks wonderful.What are you thinking about for the final material?

What’s that? @Jules is redocoratnig? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

11 Likes

We will think it though for a few days, but the obvious choice would be oak to match the furniture.

4 Likes

I.LOVE.THIS.LIGHT! It looks great even in cardboard. Unless I looked very closely and saw the correlation, I might never have guessed.

4 Likes

Wow, just stunning! Yes, even just with cardboard … can’t wait to see the final design.

4 Likes

I agree, really nice!

4 Likes

I just ran another lamp project test. This time one that I designed way back when. Mission lamp and other projects

This is 1/2 scale cut on cheap 1/8" Baltic Birtch. Back when I designed it I was assuming a true 12x20 cutting area. Running it 1/2 scale meant I did not have to redesign to work with the smaller cutting area. I am quite pleased with how it turned out and will definitely spend the time and adjust for a full size version on Proofgrade.

47 Likes

Oooh! That’s got a great FLW vibe! (Please don’t make me decide to redecorate…) :no_mouth:

6 Likes

that looks fantastic.

2 Likes

Holy crap that is cool :heart:
I had to double take after reading it was cardboard, doesn’t even look like it at first glance. now that I see it is, I kinda like the light going through the middle corrugated layer.

4 Likes

Love it!

1 Like

Oh wow :heart_eyes: I really really love this !!

3 Likes

Now that is really outstanding! What a wonderful way to add style to a room!

2 Likes

These are making me get the urge to design some lamps. If nothing else, to get @jules to redecorate. :rofl:

6 Likes

It needs it! Chuckle. :laughing:

3 Likes

Love it. Love your design!

1 Like

Your light fixtures are stunning! I can’t stop looking around my house thinking how boring all my fixtures are now. Beautiful work!

3 Likes

http://www.davidrumsey.com/luna/

In case you want to find some more old maps. He also puts them onto current maps for a fun stretchy look at the past…

http://www.davidrumsey.com/view/georeferencer

7 Likes

Simply Stunning

1 Like

Looks great!

1 Like

I have a long list of items to make for our travel trailer. Today I started off the list with this little condiment holder.

57 Likes