Making ear savers

I just realized that when I went back for a second order. wonder if that was intentional?

Yes, the FAQ says you can get a 20% discount on one order.

I have started asking for donations towards material. Fox 23 here in Tulsa caught wind of it and did a story on us yesterday to help get the word out if anybody needs these and where to donate. We can’t make these fast enough for these people. Unfortunately I can’t afford to keep buying material with no money coming in for our business so that’s why we started asking for donations. I’ve had about $300 donated so far. Don’t forget the nursing homes to.

1 Like

I lost the template for the sheet ear saver I see it in the gallery but once I open it it does not existin my how Foege peo. I try to reload the page and noting my hole is to do 20,000 ear saver Currently have acrylic to do 5000

My son took his dog into the vet, they came to the car (with a muzzle; the dog doesn’t like the vet cuz he gives shots and the dog remembers) and brought him back after checking up on him (post teeth removal) and whatever else was needed.

Juan, if you check your other posting I replied with the process for resetting the design.

This topic was automatically closed 32 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.