Masking tape holder

It’s a cute kitty! :smile:

2 Likes

My current kitty is completely white with yellow eyes. (His mother was a Siamese mix.) He’s a big boy - Clyde weighs 19 pounds and I’m his human. Long ago we had an orange cat… I no longer remember his real name because my daughter only called him Orange.

But I love the idea that Mona’s smile is because she’s holding a cat.

1 Like

Oof! That is a big fellow!

1 Like

Where did the masking come from? And is adhesive already applied or do you need to spray adhesive beforehand?

It already has adhesive on it, it’s like a giant roll of masking tape. You can get it on Amazon or numerous other sites.

Here’s a link to one on US Cutter: high tack transfer tape

1 Like

Thanks for the file.

1 Like

MaskingDispencer

My 12" masking from www.signwarehouse.com may have a larger hole in the middle of the roll because my masking hit the bottom of my base. I took it apart and went from 3/4" thick base to a 1/2" base and then to a 1/4" base. Iand that base was not strong enough even using hardwood. So I made a similar file without the base using all other dimensions of PVC and wooden dowel. The base however is 8X13"

I am still in the gluing stage and I have not tested it thoroughly yet. But hopefully it works. I posted the file here

I have yet to learn how to set glowforge settings in a file I upload…but maybe one day. I guess it would have to be specific to the material.

3 Likes

Hi, it’s a beautiful project.
I just have one question.
Where do you buy your masking tape?

Thanks

Antonin

1 Like

Two posts above yours??

3 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like