Merry Christmas 2020

How did you figure it out? I am having the same problem you had. Thanks!

Thank you so much! I swear everything you make is awesome!

2 Likes

Learn how to set engrave, score, and cut.

You should probably do the basic tutorials to learn how the machine works.

Thank you for sharing this with us. I just got my Glowforge on Monday and this was my first project I made. I put the names of my family around the rim to make it more personal. Ornament

Thanks again

8 Likes

Thank you for sharing. Happy Thanksgiving.

1 Like

Thank you so much for your share! I am a library director in NY and I am going to be printing these for all the participants in our “Holiday Reading Challenge” at the library. I think they are going to enjoy assembling them on their own and adding color or stain as they wish.

Happy Holidays to you! :smiley:

3 Likes

Ohhh, please post photos, if you take any! That sounds like a lot of fun. :slight_smile:

Thank you!! Love this file

2 Likes

Thank you! This is so nice, and a great design!

1 Like

Much love to you, and thanks for the design.

1 Like

Thank you! Very appropriate for 2020!

1 Like

At the risk of being redundant, THANK YOU for sharing! I knew I wouldn’t have time to design an ornament like this myself this year and I definitely need a big seller like this since my hubby and I have been out of regular work! You’re awesome!

2 Likes

When they show up on your glowforge, I entered the material and then for each section I did this:

1. Instructions: Black, Red, Blue - IGNORE
  2. circle and lines - ENGRAVE
  3. Background with 2020 - CUT
  4. 2nd Piece - CUT
  5. Last piece - SCORE

Once it is on your material you can move each piece around how you like so it fits your wood better.
I spray painted the background piece wine red and the front piece white.
I left the top to the ornament and the 2020 wood color. I hand painted on the white piece the green covid and the blue mask.
Glued all together and see attached for final product.

8 Likes

Awesome, Thank you! Very cool.

1 Like

You are so amazing! Thank you, this is awesome!

1 Like

I hate to ask this is there a way to make the mask band a little wider mine seems to burn off all the time lol…

Sure, try this one: covid ornament.pdf (202.0 KB)

1 Like

Both are awesome thank you

1 Like

This is fantastically wild! Very nice of you to share yet another. I imagine this lovely ornament will by dangling from many a tree this year.

2 Likes

Thank you soo much for sharing this. :star_struck: Im new here and just got the glowforge to possibly help my business, because this virus is kicking my A soo fingers crossed. :crossed_fingers:

1 Like