Click on their profile…

1 Like

thanks

Thank you!

love your work

1 Like

Thank you so much!

I knew it would be cute.

Cut from chipboard, 0.044" thick. Of course I messed up the gluing due to not having either the photo or the instructions on hand when I did it. Hey, that’s why we make prototypes from inexpensive materials, right?

I have some 1/16" thicknesses of several woods here. I’m thinking they would make great Christmas tree ornaments.

18 Likes

I knew you would make it amazing! I should just send you all my files and have you shrink them down. LOL

6 Likes

Hahaha! It sounds good in theory but I’m too lazy to be depended on.

2 Likes

HAHAHA. I hear that! I will just have to be pleasantly surprised like everyone else!

1 Like

I just bought it, too…thanks, Victor!

2 Likes

I just saw it come through! Thank you so much!

2 Likes

This is really amazing! Forget about scaling it down… can you scale it up so that I can give it a test drive??? :slight_smile:

3 Likes

HAHA! I made one similar to the design for my niece for her first birthday back in the day. It was kid sized, but I wanted to ride it. LOL

3 Likes

Victor,

You are my hero. We also did to collaborate on miniature projects. Remember I told you have hundreds of vintage magazines dedicated to dollhouse miniatures.

1 Like

Precious!!!

2 Likes

I remember! Miniatures are fun!

1 Like

I was right . It does look better in wood. Rockler 1/16” cherry and Proofgrade maple veneer.

25 Likes

Awesome!!!

2 Likes

So adorable!!! Always love your projects!

3 Likes

Thank you!!!

1 Like