Miniature Rocking Horse

HAHA, all advice welcomed!

1 Like

Don’t second guess your prices! Here’s a link from another post where they have a small acrylic box for sale. https://edieparkerflower.com/products/stash-box-in-bodacious-botanical

Now where’s my acrylic? I have to get busy :rofl:

2 Likes

OK…WOW! Apparently I am charging too little! LOL

1 Like

With those prices…We are ALL charging too little according to that price. Well it could be his supplier. Maybe we should reach out to them and offer up some new wholesale providers.

1 Like

That is a good Idea. But I am not surprised, I saw where they were located. I wonder how many were sold?

1 Like

Sheesh. $20 for what’s basically a swizzle stick you could cut from 1/4" acrylic in 30 seconds! https://edieparkerflower.com/products/tamping-stick-in-yellow

4 Likes

I know right?! Well, there are people who will pay for it. What did P.T. Barnum say about suckers ? LOL

2 Likes

Oh my gosh. I peeked at your Etsy shop and I freaking love it. lol
I will have to check it out more later, darn work taking up most of my day. :smiley: (jk)

A miniature rocking horse or a sad looking banana? lol

3 Likes

Thanks! Now all 3 versions of the rocking horse are up. Wall Hanging, Large Rocking Horse and Ornament

2 Likes

Buying the ornament file at the moment! :smile:

1 Like

Thank you! You can use whatever materials you want on it.

1 Like

Definitely going to play with different scraps! Your design is so cute.

1 Like

I already have a sad looking banana! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks! Can’t wait to see.

1 Like

IMG_3106

The design is so cute! You’d think I couldn’t mess it up, but I just see the saddle should have been turned around. The other side is ok. Used 1/8" walnut ply, cherry ply, and red acrylic. Tried a really nice white veneer instead of the red, but the pieces were just too small/brittle for it to work. Now I really like the red.

10 Likes

Oops - just comparing again with your pic - and got the legs wrong too! Luckily it is just a miniature one and I have more scrap! I’ll get this right eventually… :rofl:

4 Likes

Looks great! Love the red!!! Not to add insult to injury, the legs are backward too. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I posted as you did. LOL

2 Likes

I’m sure the horse is not amused…

3 Likes

HAHAHA…“well, I would’ve won the race, but my horse ran the wrong direction!” LOL

3 Likes