Miniature Rocking Horse

LOL. Thank you! Welcome to the community!

1 Like

Love the red saddle. Very nice looking horsey. :blush:

2 Likes

I know have 5! Each different… including the one that’s running backwards.
My apologies for messing with your design… I had a very hard time - with shaky hands - to glue the bridles on, so I decided to score them instead and painted silver. Then the leather saddle looks good too in two different ways:

Hard to see, but there is a notch for the hanger.

The two separate leather pieces here. Legs a bit twitchy - he’s got his head down. That, or I have new super glue and only 4 seconds to get it wrong.

9 Likes

They look great!!! You should never apologize for playing with my designs! The outcome is always amazing.

3 Likes

I know you wouldn’t be offended - :rofl:, but it does say somewhere in your Etsy shop to not alter your design in any way… :smile:

4 Likes

No…I tell everyone to not sell an altered file. You can change the file in any way you like! And I love it!!!

4 Likes

I stand corrected! And you know I’m not selling anything…

4 Likes

Well, since you said that, :grin:. Here’s my take on it. I changed it because lining up the layers was a bit hard for me, so I cut the leg holes out of the bodies. It’s a slim profile, but I think if I use thick walnut for the middle instead of the 1/8 it will be about perfect (trying to cut down on labor since this seems like my ornament gift this year :rofl:)

10 Likes

That looks so good!!! I love it!

3 Likes

Great idea, @ElsieH! Obviously, I too have leg problems… nice solution.

3 Likes

this is fabulous!

1 Like

Thanks!