Miniature Rocking Horse

LOL. Thank you! Welcome to the community!

1 Like

Love the red saddle. Very nice looking horsey. :blush:

2 Likes

I know have 5! Each different… including the one that’s running backwards.
My apologies for messing with your design… I had a very hard time - with shaky hands - to glue the bridles on, so I decided to score them instead and painted silver. Then the leather saddle looks good too in two different ways:

Hard to see, but there is a notch for the hanger.

The two separate leather pieces here. Legs a bit twitchy - he’s got his head down. That, or I have new super glue and only 4 seconds to get it wrong.

10 Likes

They look great!!! You should never apologize for playing with my designs! The outcome is always amazing.

3 Likes

I know you wouldn’t be offended - :rofl:, but it does say somewhere in your Etsy shop to not alter your design in any way… :smile:

4 Likes

No…I tell everyone to not sell an altered file. You can change the file in any way you like! And I love it!!!

4 Likes

I stand corrected! And you know I’m not selling anything…

4 Likes

Well, since you said that, :grin:. Here’s my take on it. I changed it because lining up the layers was a bit hard for me, so I cut the leg holes out of the bodies. It’s a slim profile, but I think if I use thick walnut for the middle instead of the 1/8 it will be about perfect (trying to cut down on labor since this seems like my ornament gift this year :rofl:)

11 Likes

That looks so good!!! I love it!

3 Likes

Great idea, @ElsieH! Obviously, I too have leg problems… nice solution.

3 Likes

this is fabulous!

1 Like

Thanks!

1 Like

is the pattern on here somewhere? I’m new

2 Likes

Hello and welcome to the community.
It is against forum rules to ask for files. If someone wishes to share their design they will either post it in the free laser design category or they will have a link to their online store where you can buy their files, in their profile.
I checked for you, and this member has an online store.

4 Likes

I’m so glad you commented on this! Now I get to get it too :slight_smile:

#necrogame

5 Likes

SO cuuuute!!

9 Likes

That is really nice. Exactly what you would picture a rocking horse to look like.

4 Likes