More dome-shaped puzzles

Three more, same method as the first one. Each one takes several hours to make.

For that last one, I originally wanted to engrave it instead of printing it. But I haven’t yet got that to work well enough.

53 Likes

These are beautiful and impressively executed.

16 Likes

These are so cool

12 Likes

Crazy awesome!

11 Likes

Still amazed at the creativity and excellent execution! Love them!

10 Likes

Those are great! My problem would be that I would want to keep them out once I got them put together and would quickly run out of what little room I have!

13 Likes

I have that problem too!

8 Likes

You continue to impress!! Fantastic work!

9 Likes

beautiful … creativity…

I’m certainly not taking credit for the nice AI-generated images. (Though I did spend many hours trying to get good ones and then editing them.)

12 Likes

They all turned out so nice!

7 Likes

These are all amazing!

7 Likes

They are each so impressive! You must create a place to display these. :smiley:

6 Likes

No room!

5 Likes

I never get tired of seeing these, truly amazing.

7 Likes

Your puzzle domes would make great lampshades. After you put your puzzle together, you would seal the puzzle with some type of glue. Then you could hand drill a hole at the top.

You are beyond artistic!!

7 Likes

Interesting idea. I wondered about trying to preserve a completed puzzle with glue, but I don’t think I could get the whole thing totally smoothed down and stable while applying any glue or epoxy.

But doing some lampshades from translucent acrylic, Tiffany style, could be cool.

7 Likes

Wow!!! I hunted down my login info just to heart and bookmark this. Stunning work! The designs are absolutely gorgeous :star_struck:

10 Likes

Those are beautiful!!! I would love to know how you make them.

1 Like

Thank you! See the previous post,

1 Like