More toys for my personal makerspace

So good to hear!

I gotta admit. This thing is pretty freaking cool. Didnā€™t take too long to set up; instructions werenā€™t 100% accurate. The sample PLA was a little tricky to load. But very cool!!! Thanks for enabling, yā€™all!

4 Likes

So cool!! That looks great and Iā€™m glad to hear it went relatively smoothly. Iā€™ve got my upgrade prints ready to go.
Iā€™ve already received my PLA order grim Amazon, but the machine wonā€™t be here until Friday. Kinda irked art them as they didnā€™t process my order as I payed using PayPal and they thought it was a security risk. Thatā€™s ok, but they didnā€™t send a conformation email until late the next day. It added several days to my order :cry:

Thatā€™s interesting because my purchase was initially declined. I immediately got a text from BofA asking if I had made the transaction. Saying yes allowed me to do it again. Sounds like the banks do not like Monoprice! Guessing they have a lot of chargebacks or fraud reports.

2 Likes

That is interesting! Mine didnā€™t come from a bank, came from an independent security group that I assumed was on the monospace end. I didnā€™t mind at all, just wish it didnā€™t take a full day to confirm the purchase

1 Like

The MP mini V2 is here! First obligatory print done.

4 Likes