My October skeleton extravaganza...theres alot🙈✌

Fantastic work!

2 Likes

:heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Always love seeing your work. These are fantastic as usual.

4 Likes

Just use masking! That’s my trick!

1 Like

I am completely blown away at your skill and talent - just amazing.
How do you go about coloring these?

2 Likes

These are all incredible! Really beautiful work. Will you be selling these??

2 Likes

Thank you …im having fun​:grin: and yes they are all for sale. I usually sell most of my wares on Instagram …im onelostmonkey on there or if your interested just get in touc and I give you my email. :v::grin:

Appreciated​:hugs: and I use a mix of watercolor, markers ,pencils, ink and the such. They urethane to seal it. Easy peasy​:speak_no_evil::grin:

Thanks and thanks…yay it took me a while to find my groove with it…definitely don’t think im in a master class yet…but appreciate the compliment. And yes I like the Youngblood poster art one as well…put the wrong image up though…its a little dark…here some other angles if you’d like to look

6 Likes

Daaww many thanks

1 Like

Wow thanks…the original artists of these pieces are the greatest…just tried to give their art the credit it deserves by reproducing it the best I can :v:

1 Like

Oh damn…yes and no. Kinda got lost in the world for a bit…ill be in touch soonishly😁

1 Like

Forgot about cake day…thanks

Wow those are awesome.

1 Like

:v::grin:

Amazing work! Sorry I have t been in much either. Between battling with modifying my life with ALS and making face masks for local charity groups and homeless veterans, I haven’t had much time to even forge. My machine probably feels neglected. I am a bad bad owner. :woman_facepalming:

3 Likes

Can i ask how long does a single butter fly take to be colored and do you have any video on how to do anything like that , it so good , makes me want to give up. lol

There are several here with such a combination of skill and talent that you or I could not come close with all the cut files and paint by number! The only time issue is the years spent perfecting those things.

Find in yourself the dedication and Zen-like patience and where you will go can become as such as these. I wanted to do it all, and there are few handcrafts I have not had my hand in, but that scattered attention has meant I did not achieve that level in any of them.

1 Like

like :arrow_up: :arrow_up: :arrow_up: :arrow_up: :arrow_up: :arrow_up: :arrow_up: said…
I’m a jack of all trades, a master of none!

:slight_smile:

Your work is astounding! Thanks for sharing :exploding_head: