My predictions on who will be active a year from now

I know everyone says they’re working on it, but that’s because they actually are. The one I’m testing started out off by 1/4", it’s now dead accurate. But it’s a PRU that they have a lot of metrics on. Soon they’re going to include that with the new units going out, and roll it back to the currently released units, and the placement problems are going to go away.

In the meantime, there are a couple of simple work-arounds that make it easy to get very accurate results.

Did you happen to see the grains of rice I engraved? This was months ago, with a non-fully tuned PRU unit. The unit has actually gotten more accurate with placement since then.

I guess what I’m trying to say is…patience is going to help. Things are moving along.

(I know it’s tough after a two year wait - I don’t have mine yet either, and if i were to get one right now, I’d probably have to wait a little longer for the alignment I’m getting on this one.) There’s just no way for them to hurry it up any more. Not if folks want quality.

2 Likes