New Passthrough Slot Software

Made a detailed video showing an example (wooden sword) on the new Passthrough software that is rolling out. If you have it and were nervous to use it or if you are curious of how it works you may want to check it out. Hope it helps:

22 Likes

Thanks for this! Like it but I would like to have tested for myself! What is the logic for releasing beta features to users?!

2 Likes

To control the number of users while they work out the issues. Support does not, well, support it - it’s the development team.

8 Likes

^this

Thank you!!!

1 Like

Thank you for making this video.

1 Like

Thanks for sharing! Can’t wait to try out the feature.

1 Like

@ashley no problem, it is super handy.

@myblueace anytime!

@pauline.lally glad it helps.

1 Like

I have a question… I thought the flap on the front was made for material to go in, not out from the inside? Did I explain that well enough? I normally push material in through the front…not back. Can the flap go that way?

Yes, they can both fold either way - but you would want to press it that way before starting a job so you’re not trying to reverse it with cut material.

2 Likes

Like eflyguy said you can push either way but to use the software you need to do it from back to front.

1 Like

can’t wait to see this come out for me to use

1 Like

is there a release date for when will this software (even beta) be available to the general users?

The beta is currently available through application:

1 Like