Newest Paisley Guitar

That is beautiful. Thank you for sharing.

5 Likes

Oooh, fancy! Guitar looks fantastic.

6 Likes

Wow @shop! It really seems like a depth engraving textured feel. Stunning!

7 Likes

it really is depth engraved. use variable power and there are gradients to the engrave. itā€™s less obvious on the lacquered guitar than it was on the whitewashed one.

6 Likes

Thatā€™s insanely beautiful and truly unique!

4 Likes

They both ROCK! The most BEAU-TI-FUL white guitar I have ever seen!

3 Likes

and the newest new paisley. this one full bleed on a strat body. and one that iā€™m keeping for myself.

itā€™s off to get some final neck adjusting and hopefully iā€™ll have it by the end of next week. hopefully before my next band rehearsal.

16 Likes

Absolutely gorgeous!

7 Likes

thanks. itā€™s my favorite that weā€™ve done so far and iā€™m getting a ton of mileage out of that 3D paisley pattern.

7 Likes

Thatā€™s an incredible beauty. I love the paisley pattern.

7 Likes

Wow! Gorgeous, and how long did it take? No glitches as far as I can seeā€“you must have heaved a sigh of relief at the end (I know I would have!).

6 Likes

i think it was something like 35-45 mins per half. so a bit over an hour total. but it probably took me 20 mins of running light scores, tweaking position, running more scores, tweaking, rinse/repeat, to get the second side aligned.

i did give a sigh of relief. although i was less stressed about it in the moment since i was just considering it a test while i was doing it.

9 Likes

:notes: ā€œThis is only a testā€¦ā€

I went back and examined the photo in more detail. Itā€™s frigginā€™ awesome, man!

6 Likes

thanks. if you zoom in, you can figure out where the seam is. but in practice, just looking at the guitar, it looks seamless. you really have to look closely to find it.

6 Likes

You are right, it is hard to find. Thatā€™s a cool ā€˜easter eggā€™ for someone like me.

5 Likes

I hate to repeat, but gorgeous really does seem to be the best word to describe your work of art. I canā€™t really justify this guitar but I still would love to have it as an art piece on my wall!

7 Likes

Spectacular!

6 Likes

your guitars are all so amazing! I will not be surprised if you start becoming famous.
Donā€™t forget us little people when that happens. :rofl:

7 Likes

Beautiful!

5 Likes

i just have to share this instagram video. sometimes i pinch myself that i get to be in a band with a guy who can play like this (and it looks so effortless, even if it may not be).

6 Likes