Ooops...Internet Attack

I spent several hours this morning working on a job for my husband and NOTHING went right. The app locking up etc. Rebooted my router and everything else I could reach…

I finally abandoned the project and went out for awhile…I noticed the cable truck on the main street around the corner. At that point I’m feeling better…It wasn’t my equipment and it wasn’t me and I"m thinking I can get back to work when I get home.

Turning on the to main road by my house and what do I see…numerous cable trucks and at least 10 heavy duty trucks, equipment and 30 or so men walking around like there is a bomb in the area. I really wanted to get a photo but I might have gotten arrested. My house is right by Northup Grummin, a few Boeing buildings and one of the Air Force Gates. They are digging the cable lines up.

Next time I’m having trouble I am going to try and remember today before I post about things not working.

PS. Please somebody tell me what the heck snapmark is and where I can get it. I am missing ALOT of information that I know is here but I just can’t put the pieces together.

3 Likes

Snapmarks are a Beta project right now that only certain machines have enabled. If yours is enabled for Snapmarks, there will be a little Magnet icon at the top of the work area in the App. Snapmarks Announcement

To keep up with what is going on, you should try to read through the Update Announcements that Dan gives us every month or so…they’re kept in a different section so they’re easy to find.

https://community.glowforge.com/c/announcements

“Update Announcements that Dan gives us every month or so…they’re kept in a different section so they’re easy to find.”

Thanks for thw link. I not discovered that one yet.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 32 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.