Pool table for a man cave

Cant spell:

however…

Made this as a joke for one of my best friends who’s husband wants a man cave for Christmas. Manyly is the name.

I took out the felt top and that fits perfect in the glowforge

46 Likes

Fantastic idea! I love how you can personalize everything:-)

8 Likes

It is always fun :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Hahaha, I thought you were over the top when you said you were going to personalize a billiard table! What a great idea, this is going to be a perfect gift.

12 Likes

This looks great! I wonder if the engraving will affect game play?strong text

9 Likes

This is funny! Great gift idea…

5 Likes

It probably would and even more so on a full size table. Although engraving the felt on the top side of the bumpers on a large table would be cool and not effect anything :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Ooooh i want one!

4 Likes

From the first picture, I was imagining something really tiny that you combined GF and 3D printing. I thought the sticks were chopsticks! Still, very cool gift! I love seeing you engrave fabric.

6 Likes

Oh gosh, what a great gift this is! It makes an awesome wall decoration, and maybe they’ll get their full size table yet.

4 Likes

I’m so jealous of your imagination!

4 Likes

He will be totally wowed!

3 Likes

Very cute!
But…
Did anyone else notice that “Billiards” is spelled wrong?
At least it’s not a tattoo! :O)

3 Likes

Yup! I have no shame in saying I can’t spell. But I’m really good at math. :relaxed:

1 Like

That is so cool! I’m assuming the inscription was engraved. Care to share your settings?

We are not allowed to post settings on this side of the forums. However…check out this post (which has settings) and look at the settings for the baby sack :wink:

https://community.glowforge.com/t/baby-stuff

1 Like