Pre-Release | They grow up so quickly

These look gorgeous!

2 Likes

Seriously.

2 Likes

:heart_eyes::astonished: all I can say is WOW…and well done!

2 Likes

Goosebumps

3 Likes

Your friends had a Bioshock wedding? I think they need to be my friends now :smiley:

I am thinking a whole wall paneled with wood posters like that of all my favorite games of all time.

4 Likes

Oh I know. It’s so cool to just have this piece of wood turn into something more badass than you could buy anywhere for a reasonable price.

I’m not going to continue posting all of the engraves I do, but I’m probably gonna cover a number of walls with them lol. So many cool old movie posters etc to make. I lost an original raiders movie theater poster to a fire a number of years ago. Definitely gonna do that one. Old school movie posters are the best

18 Likes

Movie posters are definitely something I want to do. What a way to decorate a wo/man cave/shed! And the gifts, much wow! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Those look great!! :smiley:

1 Like

I think some art deco travel posters would look pretty nice too.

10 Likes

Umm, but if they are cool you have to post them. Maybe Instagram? ;D
Star Wars, Jaws, Blade Runner, Close Encounters, Ghostbusters, The Terminator. So many, get to work, chop chop :wink:

3 Likes

I mean… I might have to post one or two more… lol

8 Likes

These will require some modifications for zapping, but they’re on my list.

7 Likes

My man cave is going to run out of wall space so fast!!!

5 Likes

Bumbler… GET A BIGGER CAVE… DUH…

:slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Just going to be a grinch here - but don’t forget copyright…

1 Like

This falls under fair use. Its personal use only, im not selling it, and only posting photos for educational purposes without any major modifications of the original.

9 Likes

Genius, pure genius!

2 Likes

Hate to be “that guy” but that’s not how fair use works - selling or not is not relevant. Not really a discussion for this thread though. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Good call. And to help nip this in the bud: A thread to discuss fair use…

edit
The bud nipping was a failure.
/edit

8 Likes

And this might be easy to understand.

2 Likes