Pro Passthrough only cutting part of pattern

So, the problem I was having is that it is only cutting through part of the first section and only on the left side as your facing the GF. (as of the 13th, I haven’t tried it since. Right side not at all. if you continue on to the second section (it aligns perfect) it will not cut through at all. It will not save my setting, seems to be doing an auto focus after I set focus and changes setting to the word “CUT”. I use these settings to cut double sided cherry veneer mdf without passthrough all the time. My GF Pro was replaced, other issues, but am having the same issue with the replacement. I have read others with the same issue. This has been an issue for me for about a month now. I have used the passthrough successfully many times. I know this is Beta and I have reported the issues I am having. Just checking if anyone has had this issue and if it’s been resolved for you. ThanksFront Back

1 Like

You already have an existing discussion with this exact question.
https://community.glowforge.com/t/pro-passthrough-question/75017/13

and neither of them are in the Beta Passthrough thread!

1 Like

Thought I put it in the beta passthrough thread. I’m a 70 year old man trying to navigate the forum. Doing the best I can.

1 Like

Understandable - click on the link and hit the reply button there - circled in red in this picture :slight_smile:

Thank you so much. I’ll copy and paste it in there.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 32 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.