Pumpkin Calipers and Stencils

62 pumpkins! You must be the favorite house to visit at Halloween. Thanks for sharing.

12 Likes

Wow! :star_struck: Nice application of your laser, and a slick new tool in my favorite acrylic.
That photographic one is a real artwork, you put some time into that!

11 Likes

I can’t imagine carving that me pumpkins. Wow! What an awesome display. All the close-ups were spectacular. Thank you for sharing all the photos.

12 Likes

Wow just wow!! The kitty looks terrific!!

7 Likes

That is just amazing!!

4 Likes

Wow, this is next level Halloween! Very cool calipers and I want to go trick or treating at your house next year!!

5 Likes

Wow! So we’ll done!!

3 Likes

Wow! Great calipers and great pumpkins! After that you need 351 days off to recharge!

6 Likes

Mind blown. Love the calipers!

3 Likes

Smart AND practical. If you can design measuring ruler, the could be used for other things too

3 Likes

Now that is decoration to the fine art of pumpkin carving! Incredible.

2 Likes

The caliper is brilliant! We don’t do the Halloween thing, but your designs are great. Awesome job.

3 Likes

This year we carved 68 pumpkins. For my contribution to the display, I wanted to honor my dad, who passed away in September. I converted the design I used for the paper cut shadow box I made for him a couple of years ago into a pumpkin-carving pattern, and I changed the corn field to a pumpkin patch.

For many, many years he enabled my obsession by raising beautiful pumpkins for me. I also carved a portrait of him.

14 Likes

Wow!

3 Likes

Wow indeed!
68 pumpkins no less, and such detail too

3 Likes

Just amazing!

1 Like

They aren’t all quite so detailed. Here’s a video of the whole display. Warning: sorry for my seasickness-inducing camera work.

5 Likes

Still very impressive!

3 Likes

Some aren’t quite so detailed - but some are even more so! The map of the world? The hills over Yellowstone? Just…Wow.

I love the emojis, and the D&D ones too!

3 Likes

Holy cow. I’m just happy if I can get the straight lines of the triangle eyes to be straight. These are amazing!

5 Likes