Recommendations on Exhaust Options

I was afraid to run as well, I wouldn’t be they have a warranty and they’re a huge company. My American Express protects me for two years as well. If they’re worth their salt this machine should run loud or not, so I wouldn’t worry. I stopped worrying about it after the solution was given at this forum. I will say as helpful as this form is it’s amazing to me that we don’t find a little odd that we have to help each other, and Glowforge sends me the same emails that they sent me before I bought a machine (we are working with current customers etc). In fact I got a letter yesterday that said since you were thinking about buying a Glowforge machine you were entitled to a 15 minute phone call. Dude I’ve owned a machine for 2 weeks.

Is there a degreaser anyone can recommend that I can go get from the local Walmart? This is going to take a week to get here and I’m not gonna stop running my machine because I have a big enough house to just get away from the noise. The fan is blowing freely as you can feel the air coming outside the window through the hose, and I’ve had it under a month so I have a bunch of work to get done.

I see that you reached out to us directly via email, and we are working on it there. I’ve moved this thread to the Beyond the Manual so the discussion can continue there.

I will have to say after looking at the boss and how much it weighs will be getting a second glow Forge pro laughing out loud, we will just have to vacuum it every day and not let it build up. Im happy to design an easy screw in the system for the back of your fan - the entire block should come out. Other than that it’s a great laser.

How the heck do you get to it?

Flexibility? :smile:

Seriously, you need those long Q-tips. Kind of hard to reach without them.

Super cheap. I just had 500-delivered lol

2 Likes

Oh, and that’s a better price on them too…I think I picked mine up at a Sally’s Beauty Supply. Need to go grab another batch.