Rocky

:musical_note: Do your ears hang low, do they wobble to and fro? Can you tie 'em in a knot, can you tie 'em in a bow?.. :musical_note:

8 Likes

There’s a lot of it in Southern Oregon, maybe some snuck across the state line! :wink:

2 Likes

More specifically the Bay Area/Coastal Range (climate zone 16/17).
I assumed it was chaparral.

1 Like

When I saw that I first thought… um, never mind what I first thought.

2 Likes

I made the mistake of singing this to my wife while reading it…I then heard it repeated back to me four times successively faster! Something about happy childhood memories. :crazy_face:

5 Likes

Wonderful story! Goats, especially baby goats, are a hoot.

My cousin owns a tiny island on our lake and let a buddy’s family stay there one summer. They complained about poison ivy. My cousin got two, water-fearing goats and dropped them on the island to graze. When the buddy, wife, two young kids, groceries and tiny dog showed up in a boat for the weekend, the goats ran at them trying to get into the boat. The dog fell into the water. Wife yelled. Angry call to my cousin who moved them to his house until they eventually went back to the farmer. No ivy eaten, from what I’m told.

4 Likes

Goats to take it down to the ground. Pigs to dig up the roots. Just goats if you don’t need the roots taken out.

3 Likes

Pigs are like rototillers you can’t steer. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

9 Likes