School Bus Box - Bus Driver Gift (private use only)

I was wondering how I get this file? I right clicked on the image and saved as , but when I open it in my design software it is solid black. Can anyone please help me? Thank you.

1 Like

It was designed in InkScape. What software are you trying to use?

You might just be able to remove the ā€œfillā€ on the objects?

1 Like

I am using Silhouette business edition. Iā€™m not familiar with InkScape but will try to figure it out. Thanks for the reply.

1 Like

You shouldnā€™t need InkScape if you have a different editor. As long as the other editor supports SVG format.

You might just see if the ā€œfillā€ option in your editor is set to ā€œnoneā€.

4 Likes

I use Silhouette Business all the time. I simply select the whole area and click the outline color to black and the fill button to ā€œxā€ for no color. I then go through and change the colors to what I want for cutting, engraving or scoring.

4 Likes

I just wanted to share what my friend did with this free file. Her good friend was a school bus driver who sadly passed away. This was the floral arrangement she made for his service. Thank you so much for this file.

8 Likes

Thanks for sharing. That was a beautiful use of the file.

Sorry for her loss.

2 Likes

What a special remembrance for the friendā€™s family.

3 Likes

Just wanted to say thank you! Iā€™m making a few of these for some special bus drivers. I work in an elementary school and we have some really amazing ones. Iā€™ve been thinking of ideas and decided to check in here and this is beyond perfect so thank you!

3 Likes

thanks!

2 Likes

So much fun. Thanks for sharing.

3 Likes

how do i get the design

Welcome @abbiewinkler94 to the forum. The design is in the first post, under the first picture, just where it says ā€œSo here is the design!ā€ Right click on the design and select ā€œSave Asā€, or hold Control key and click on the image for the same result. You should get a file named ā€œSchool Bus Box (version 1 0 - GF Export).svgā€ on your downloads folder. DonĀ“t forget to thank the OP. :wink:

5 Likes