"Screaming Dumpster Fire" sums up 2020, so

So cute and funny!

1 Like

Well, you gave me JUST enough there for me to (once again) take things too far:

I realized AFTER applying the glue that I wanted to paint the background for the mouth and eyes black… Curses!

(Yes. More hours than I’d like to admit in Photoshop…)

13 Likes

Wow… that there’s some demon possessed screamin’ dumpster fire!

1 Like

Went back and filled in the back layer… Much better. On or off.

15 Likes

Nice! Lil’ Screamy never looks screamier!

What thickness wood did you use? (I’ve been using 3/16" which gives it a nice 3-D feel.)

I’m just running 1/8" stock, but I made a 2-sided version that has a nice heft to it (5/8" total)

Also moved the eyes back to the center for more parallax.

6 Likes

Look at all them layers… him chonky boy!

He also makes a pretty good standee.

6 Likes

This is awesome. Did y’all get the graphic from somewhere public? Or is this your creation? I’d love to make one myself.

The original graphic came from @kiwistudios. Jon was kind enough to let me buy a copy of his design.

1 Like

Saw this originally on IG. I tweaked the file a bit… Added some flame details, a bit more smoke, and some smoke lines too. I used Lowe’s black/white board for the back layer of smoke and lids, unfinished birch for the middle with paint markers, and stained birch for the dumpster. So fun! THANK YOU @kiwistudios!

5 Likes

I cooked him up in my wee cartoonist brain. The design is for sale, if you’re interested.

Great work. Yes, I’d be interested. Artists deserve to earn from their work!

1 Like

You can e-mail me at KiwiStudios@charter.net and we can work out the details.

Oh I gotta do that!!!

THAT IS THIS YEAR EXACTLY! LOVED THE VIDEO!

Thanks for sharing-
j

1 Like

Just a side note: the screams in the video are from the opening track of “Savage Sinusoid” by Igorrr, who’s style I would classify as “Everything Bagel of Music”.

Here’s the album https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBakgOHKI-g