Sewing Basket

That’s one craft I tried and absolutely did not have the patience for…yeah it would be perfect for that! :grin:

2 Likes

You really don’t know how true that is. I think you said somewhere you’re moving to Corinth, MS right? That is a whole different world

1 Like

I been going over for two months at a time for nearly two years, so yes, I am aware of the difference 4000 miles and 200 years of separation has made :wink:

4 Likes

Definitely more so in some places than others. Cheers!

1 Like

Dang bo, dat’s troof raught thur.

3 Likes

You rock (for both trying it and making it for your lady:-)… and yes I need to write every measurement down and my own digital calipers that aren’t just with the laser because I am learning the difference between fun and throwing your project at the wall is a game of fractions of an inch when it comes to design vs your media… probably what this squint your eye and make your best guess artsy fartsy person struggles with most…

OOOH I see Jules’ squirrel or is that a hedgehog…oh look something sparkly… let me Google dinner recipes…

4 Likes

OMG - I thought for a second you were talking to me :smiley:

3 Likes

Yep. First tool I tell my students in the basic laser class is to get a set of calipers. Then I give them all a calibration file for the laser so they can get the info they need to get things right.

I ran into an issue last night (reported to Support) in fact that the calibration file was key. I was able to cut thru 1/8" Baltic Birch plywood at 100%/70" but after trying a couple of things that just didn’t cut I re-read my calibration and I’m down to 100%/30"!

But then I run my earring project and can’t not burn the stuffing out of it :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes