Shipping and Handling and Material costs

Idk if its been discussed here yet… but there is an acrylic sale 50% off but why did standard s/h jump to $25.000??? And the plywood now like $22 a piece… wow whats going on? I was ready to place a nice big order but not at these costs…

2 Likes

The price increase was discussed in the May update announcement.

2 Likes

Yeah I didnt see anything about that… thats a shame…

1 Like

I just looked back on an order from May and it wasn’t this much… when did it take effect in June?

1 Like

I don’t know for sure when it happened, only that it was announced, here: May 2021 Update

2 Likes

The logical next question is “where can I get non PG materials?” Check out #1a:

3 Likes

Naw not really b/c I have logically been purchasing non pg since I began.

1 Like

PG is absolutely worth the price if having it pre-finished/pre-masked is worth it for you, if you’re wiling/able to do all the sanding and finishing you can definitely get better deals elsewhere.

2 Likes

just so you know. our local Menard’s just had an 11.00 a sheet price hike from last week to this week.

1 Like

Thank you so much I am not near that store…the closest one is in West Virginia… thanks for the suggestion…

I am definitely ok with that since I have had my GF almost two years and thats what I have primarily used… :smile:

i ordered last week and got free shipping i think with $100 order…

4 Likes

I can understand the increase in material costs (NOT REALLY) as everyone in every industry is blaming the pandemic for 100% to 300% price increases and taking advantage of consumers. I don’t get the Shipping increase or a blanket shipping cost. I went to order a new print head lens for $75 and that cost is what it is. But $25 to ship something the size and weight of a nickel is crazy. I can ship 3 lbs for $25.

1 Like

Ocooch has jumped all their prices as well

1 Like

This is the part I am talking about… these costs are over the top… then a piece of plywood goes from $16 to $31… thats almost double… its no way … its really gross and I doubt I will buy again… this is to slow down the buying but robbing us at the same time… wow!

1 Like

I wasn’t aware of their prices before… I usually just order from Home Depot and get a 10 pack… but the finished was nice for certain things… but at this price I don’t think so…

1 Like

That is the nice thing. You can order if you want or use another non proofgrade product. There are things that i really like the proofgrade for.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 32 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.