Shop Replenishment?

Is there any information about when the GF Shop might be replenished?

I find it doesn’t all happen at once, but you can sign up to be notified about particular items you are interested in. And, of course, there are other suppliers who may have what you need.

Dan addressed this in the June announcement.

1 Like

(June Update (Latest))

1 Like

Thank you! He said what I expected…

Yeah. It’s a bummer, but not entirely unexpected.

FYI: Lots of things came back in stock this morning, but still no 1/8" draftboard. I stocked up on walnut plywood, maple ply, and acrylic.

1 Like

Thanks for the alert, going there right now…

1 Like

Man this is irritating. I have an order for a few sheets of maple walnut and cherry that totals just over $100. Now walnut and maple are in stock but cherry isn’t so my order can’t cross $100.

I don’t want to spend money on the shipping, this is vexing.

1 Like

Yep, just got mostly walnut and then a couple of other sheets to make it to a $100. Luckily I was given $200 for my birthday, so the other $100 is earmarked for cherry when it comes in. Patience, patience! :wink:

I just use so little proofgrade, $100 is probably about a year’s worth. It’s a me problem, not a them problem. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Come to think of it… I thought you weren’t using any! :rofl:

1 Like

Yeah someone wants me to make some earrings out of it, she doesn’t like to finish them. Prefinished plywood is really good for stuff like that.

1 Like

Thank you! I got what I needed…walnut!

This topic was automatically closed 32 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.