Show and Tell

Looks like art to me

6 Likes

Let me know how you like it…I may be in the market for one😁

1 Like

3 Likes

I have a garage full of old (i.e. 1940s - 1960s) manual machine tools.
They are some of the most satisfying “art” I own or have ever seen.

Yours are the modern equivalent, designed to do the thing they are supposed to do, and to be elegant to look at.

Nice work!

4 Likes

Yeah, well I do artsy stuff too, but I’m also a gearhead - and I could die happy in that room.

Yay! I get the Adam Ant reference :).

Sorry for being so over eager. Maybe you can post something in the future you made with your Glowforge?! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Working on a little something now…it’s got about an hour to go. :relaxed:

(And I’ll probably post some other stuff later…it’s just going to take me a while to find all the photos.)

3 Likes

I make felted stuff because I don’t have any other skills…yet. If I could make cool and usable things like you, I definitely would.

2 Likes

You will soon I hope…

Like I said, If You need help or resources- Let me know.

2 Likes

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

That was my first concert…he blew his knee out during his second set but still came out for the encore​:grin::grin::heart:

2 Likes

are you kidding me? that entertainment area is flipping awesome! pretty cool stuff :wink: in other news i have to figure out how to fit a 6ft bathtub into a 5ft space… lol

1 Like

Just stand it on end and call it a shower stall.

11 Likes

I got a little side tracked there, but I put together a little key fob using the Glowforge logo this morning, and ran off a few…

If @dan has no objection…I will post the vector file for it tomorrow in the LaserMade forum, 'cause I think it would look totally kick-a** done in wood… (and would probably be a lot sturdier.)

{And I’ve got eight of these things which I will send to Dan if he wants them, for his crew & family, (let me know if you need more), because I know they’ve had a pretty miserable week, all told.} Just drop me a PM with the address to send them to on Monday.

Birthing:

Getting dressed for the party:

Ready for a night on the town:

Car key not included. :smile:

32 Likes

I thought a new Mercedes was part of our compensation package? Argh!

Those look super cool btw!

7 Likes

You don’t want one - trust me. :smile:

3 Likes

I’m more of a pickup kinda guy!

3 Likes

So am I, but DH had to have one…he’s spent more time fixing things on it than driving it.

2 Likes

Wow, I really love the two-tone! Those are pretty cool!

2 Likes