Show and Tell

Now that’s cold :smile:

1 Like

Made this for a client with a few little ones. She was getting so mad that people were ignoring her paper door sign.

She said people actually stop and read this one lol.

30 Likes

I don’t know…between my kids (when they were little) and the dogs and cats, I remember some of the nasty slimy stuff that hit the floor. Not enough bleach in the world!

Now that they’re older we leave the shoes at the door and walk around in socks. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

That’d explain the state of affairs in Michigan.

:roll_eyes::rage:

1 Like

I have been very hard at work getting ready for a buy-local craft/business sale this Sunday. I’m the head of the organizing committee for the local Lions Club, the graphic designer/printer for the event, and a vendor. Here are a couple of the things I put together.

We’re calling this Color-A-Card. Kids will be able to color one of these cards while their parents shop. Yes, the typo in the lower left was brought to my attention, fixed, and reprinted. That was a vector I bought as part of a large collection so it didn’t occur to me to proofread. To be efficient with my time, I used purchased vectors that I cleaned up and removed colors from.

I also made this snowman photo opt thing. Okay, it’s a little creepy when I do it but it should be cute when parents take pictures of their precious little ones.

29 Likes

“Here’s Johnny!”

11 Likes

Oh nice! I can’t believe none of my friends came up with that when I posted this photo on Facebook last week.

7 Likes

Fresh out of likes gentlemen - :heart:

4 Likes

…looking for a water balloon or tennis ball… tomato? :grin:
But - nice job, hard to believe only 20 and change more days… (sad that purchased vector art misspells a word like that…) :christmas_tree:

4 Likes

I thought I would share my work in progress. I’m building a new shop to expand my creative efforts.

So far I have spent about $400 and 4.5 days worth of work on it (solo).

The main structure for the floor and walls is pallets and lumber from plate metal shipments we get at work. I’m topping it with sheet metal from an old and very flimsy shed that I took apart.

It’s roughly 10’x15’. So that is where I’ll be this weekend.

31 Likes

Great job so far! I’m planning on building one next year in our yard.

1 Like

Thanks. I had to postpone it for a little bit because of the weather and hollidays. Excited to get back to it!

12 Likes

best of luck that space will be great to have

3 Likes

Resourceful innovative construction! Nice!

2 Likes

That’s the best way to recycle pallets that I’ve seen

2 Likes

Here’s some Stollen we made last year. Authentic German recipe taught to us by an authentic German. These were our first “solo” attempts — almost as pretty as the ones she helped us make.

Tomorrow’s project: Lebkuchen !

25 Likes

Oh man, :thumbsup:

1 Like

Lebkuchen, as promised…

19 Likes

Made some progress today

26 Likes