Show me your HALLOWEEN stuff!

I haven’t got around to anything new this year so these projects are a re-hash from last year. I need some inspiration for a new project and I thought it’d be fun for one big ghoulish thread so we can see all the spooky and not so spooky stuff in one place. (Even links to previously posted projects would be cool.)

Anyone care to share and inspire me?
__

cb09a1547e4cddc93651be90ef7f5daa563c2989_1_690x499

4ab77c738d5cd36eccfeb2993f55085511e99192_1_690x350

dc66640f852b7abf617da85f97165e3a27fe83d7_1_690x332

These are the two most Holloween-ish projects I’ve done lately. Made chef hubby two phone stands.

26 Likes

Well, hmmmm, there’s my little edge-lit Halloween badge featuring a pumpkin.

5 Likes

Most of the stuff that I actually have pictures of is small, and not all that inspiring (I always forget to take pictures before they go to their new home), here are a few things we made

20 Likes

I purchased the image off Esty (thank you, artists!). I just finished it last night.

Proofgrade Medium Cherry Plywood (because I LOVE the color! I can’t get enough of it.).

I’ve had a Glowforge for over a year now, and I still cannot believe what I can make with it! I am thrilled once again!

20 Likes

I am digging all of your creations, but the phone stands take the prize. Phone stands with skulls made for your love? More, please!

2 Likes

What?! I love the mini scaricatures! Simple, cute creepy images printed on small projects? I scream YES!

One of my favorite books (and I don’t even crochet):

7 Likes

I love the dance of death set, there’s something about skeletons doing everyday things that always strikes a cord for me. :skull:

3 Likes

That looks like it ought to decorate your GF button.

2 Likes

All are wonderful! Really like the bat earrings though.

1 Like

That’s a great design and I love the contrast! I agree with you about the cherry PF, it’s beautiful stuff.

2 Likes

OMGosh that little skeleton is adorable and so fun! Is it an earring? And I gotta ask, how may of those tiny-tiny jack-o-lantern noses did you lose? I always make two or three becasue I know a few will roll away never to be found lol.

4 Likes

It is! And though I don’t wear them, they are one of my favorites. Hard to tell from the picture, but they are made up of 3 different pieces that layer together, so the little dance they do when the wearer moves make me laugh every time. What can I say, I’m easily amused.

I start with making twice as many as I need usually. After the cut, I try to catch as many as I can with some painters tape across the top of the acrylic before I move anything. Helps a bit, but some still fall down the crumbtray. If I manage to get them out of the machine, I’m good.

5 Likes

I put aluminum foil underneath the material when making small cuts, to catch them before they can fall through. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Oh yes, I second that. Seasonal eschusions!

1 Like

Yeah, I keep forgetting to bring some in. (Machine is not at home). I’m old and forgetful. :man_shrugging::joy:

1 Like

Scrap wood CNC’d out with the face pattern pew pew’d out in cardboard. The ‘Boo’ was yellow acrylic sprayed with black glitter. The wire is a hanger.

14 Likes

I had some extra pane glass and tried etching like ceramic tile. I used transfer tape to mask it. Then the last of red spray paint. It came out runny and chunky. But it added to the effect. Cut a groove with table saw in block of wood to mount it freestanding. Kinda like a microscope slide.

image image

16 Likes

Playing around with flat and curved glass surfaces.

659B83EC-1A90-46CE-951D-A9F7C5584A33

15 Likes

Skull on 9.5 x 13.5 marble-like tile. :skull:

14 Likes

Came in handy at the evening bake sale. [Full disclosure: the 13-year-old is responsible for the design; I just adjusted the etch depth and tweaked the bottom mount to fit around the LEDs.]

12 Likes