Snap Together Coaster Box with Lid - Resized the other box offered here

Happy Sunday Funday!

Here is the box resized (smaller) to fit 3.75" Square (or round) coasters. This is the same design as my other box just smaller. I also added a cutout on the back of the box to make it easy to get the coasters out. This is sized for medium draft board. Enjoy!

CoasterBoxDesignDraftboard

49 Likes

Nice! Thank you!

3 Likes

Thank you so much! Your designs are so well thought out, and it is so generous of you to share.

1 Like

Thank you for sharing.

1 Like

Thank you! This is exactly what I was trying to do (rather unsuccessfully I might add). Can’t wait to try it out, but now I need to wait until my order from the shop arrives.

1 Like

You are welcome. It takes no time for me to change a design. Happy to help out. Just be careful when putting the sliding tabs into the base. One was tight the other slid right in. If you want solid sides, just print the one side twice. let me know how it works out for you!

1 Like

Hi, how do I download the design?

2 Likes

Right click on the image and “save as…”

You can also click here.

1 Like

Right click on it and download. Welcome to the community!

Thank you!

1 Like

Do you have any pictures of it all assembled? I’m trying to figure out the handle thing.

Thank you for sharing this

2 Likes

Here are the pictures. Line up the top lid and the bottom lid so the holes line up and the bottom lid is evenly spaced all around. Then stick the handle in and slide till it stops then take the key and push it into the space. It will a little tight but will lock into place. let me know if you are still having trouble!

6 Likes

Saving this for future reference. Thank you for sharing it. I haven’t done much design work that calls for fixed dimensions and close tolerances but I need to learn. What program do you use for your designs?

1 Like

Thanks for saving it for later. Let me know if there are issues when you do go to run it. I design everything in Illustrator.

Well crud… that makes so much more since. Thank you.

1 Like