Someone from Greece?

Hi friends, I expect my glowforge to arrive in Greece, are there any of you who can tell me what customs fees, and vat to expect. thanks in advance.
Ups told me about 2,000 Euros, are they really that much?

1 Like

Welcome to the forum.
I can’t help with this information as I am in the US, but I hope your Glowforge arrives soon and that you will share your projects.

2 Likes

Thank you very much for the wonderful message, I will gladly share my work and projects with you, my name is Veselin, and I am basically from Bulgaria, I ordered it in Greece simply because there are no deliveries to my country. It’s a pleasure and an honor to be a part of this wonderful community.

4 Likes

Welcome, Veselin! You will love it here. The accumulated wisdom of this community is amazing.

3 Likes

Welcome, again no help but glad you’re joining the fun!!

3 Likes

Sorry, no help here, either…but, very good to meet you, Veselin! Welcome! You’re going to have so much fun. Please come by here to show us all what you’re making.

1 Like

Thank you for the warm reception, I will be happy to share with you my things. As soon as my glowforge arrives I will present my leather accessories

1 Like

There was just another greek user that posted maybe 1-2 weeks ago. Let’s see if I can dig that thread up.

1 Like

Ah here we go. It was @toulele.

Turns out it was a month ago but I found it anyway :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’d be very grateful! :heart:

Hi Vaselin. Welcome to the comunity. I havent used my glowforge yet. Still try to put my place in order because I moved back last year. My plan is to put it on this month. I cannot help you with customs because I had it delivered in Toronto. But even there customs was a big amount of money. Are you in Bulgaria based or in Athens

1 Like

I am from Bulgaria, but since glowforge have no delivery to my country, it was most convenient for me to order it in Greece. Thanks for the hospitality. :heart:

1 Like

Ok. Lets keep in touch about supliers we can trace around us. Have a nice start with your GF. Im based in Athens. If you need anything ket me know.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.