Stellation of Strombic Hexecontahedron

gfd

2 Likes

I am very happy that you have a Glowforge and that you share your creations. I could not have imagined anything like this

1 Like

Extraordinary!

1 Like

I’d love an overview of your process sometime, slowly learning to love fusion.

2 Likes

Sure, maybe if there’s enough interest we could do a WebEx and I could walk through my method. I do have a tutorial out there on my website and instructables as well

2 Likes

Seems like it would be some kind of prop on STNG. One of Picard’s artifacts, Wesley’s inventions, or some type of trans-dimensional entity.

4 Likes

Dear goddess, man, let the rest of us at least have at least a chance to DREAM of catching up to you before you drop something like this on us! This is incredible!

2 Likes

Just: wow.

1 Like

Nicely Done! Neat shape!

1 Like

That is awesome! Hard to tell which piece is over which.

3 Likes

Okay… that is just darn cool!

1 Like

Yeah wow, that’s sexy.
The inside looks so simple and yet the exterior is mind bending!

1 Like

Super cool! I didn’t think there was anything neater than the previous stuff you’ve made - what in the world will you come up with next??

1 Like

I am always looking for ideas! I have a few more shapes in the queue with the connectors already 3D printed. Just need some inspiration for the outsides.

1 Like

Definitely my favorite one you have created yet. Thank you for sharing.

1 Like

I would love this!!

2 Likes

ya me 4. count that as four votes :slight_smile:

2 Likes

if you look at the models people have made with Stella4d, you all will have brain cramps for a week. Holy smokes!

1 Like

A what? I didn’t know these existed. Now that I see one that is so very colorful and groovy, I might need one. It is so very cool!

1 Like

Love the colors. Love the shape. So Nice…

1 Like