Streaming Webcam

I would sell you this setup pretty cheap, my father gave it to me to sell for him, it would give you way more cool shots than any fixed webcam, and has great optics…

Of course you would still have to figure out streaming, control, where to put it… and shipping would slightly pricey. :grimacing:

7 Likes

What is the make and model of the equipment?

Tripod and head are Daiwa/CSI. Jib is CAP.
The camera shown is a JVC KY-27UP, Recorder is Sony PVV-1A (Betacam SP), Lens is a Fuji Aspheric 16x TV Zoom, in a PortaBrace carrier (has 3 batteries, charger, and manuals).

My father has been shooting and editing film and video for a long time (ooh, look, pre-goPro adventure skiing in the 80’s!) Now, semi-retired and working mostly on personal projects, he finally went through his little studio and boxed up everything that he no longer had use for, or couldn’t justify storing any more. I have a bunch of other old/outdated a/v equipment that I said I would sell for him, but have not had the time and energy to list online.

I hope you don’t need a big ole degausser, I think he finally threw it away.

The big ole degausser reminds me,

At work I have an old metal desk without a lock mechanism, but with the metal locking bar still in place. Every once in a while the metal locking bar gets vibrated into lock position. That’s when I reach for the heavy, hand-held, electromagnet originally bought 20 years ago to erase floppies and stuff. Plug in the magnet, stick to side of desk and magically the desk is unlocked. Yelling, “Magnets b…” in the style of Jesse from Breaking Bad is optional.

5 Likes

Should be mandatory!

5 Likes

I picked up a few Samsung SNH-V6414BMR HD Plus 1080p Wi-Fi IP Cameras on Woot recently. All I have done with them so far is connected and performed very basic functionality tests with them. My intent is to aim one at the porch where UPS leaves packages, one at the door to my studio, and one either at the Glowforge, the 3D printer, or the big printer/cutter.

7 Likes