The Empire Doesn't Care About Your Christmas Tree (Ornament)

Love the layered effect.

Tip: Add your Etsy shop link to your profile, so that people can click on it wen they look at your Avatar.

4 Likes

Thank you. I had to google how to connect my Etsy shop. :smiley:

You did it!

Oh! Buying definitely makes it easier. Question - do you glue them or are they press-fit? I ask because I would want to paint them. If I asked you to ship it unassembled would that make sense?

Hello. Yes. I can ship it unassembled if you wish, and I can take pictures to show directions on how to assemble it together. Just to let you know I also put the ornament in a custom gift box for every order. The wood is stained white but if you wanted it not stained white then email me.

6 Likes

7 Likes

Oh that box is just over the top cool!!!

Ok, order placed ( #1812563450) and I put in the remarks that I’d like one of them disassembled :slight_smile: THANK YOU!

3 Likes

The force was with you!

1 Like

Thank you :blush:

Thanks. Keep your eye out! Im making a “mandalorian” Christmas ornament. :smiley:

1 Like

great job!!! I think it is awesome.

1 Like

Love that you can add your tree light. Really beautiful work!

1 Like

Tested Cut

2 Likes

you mean that guy from the “Baby Yoda Show”? LOL

1 Like

:joy:

2 Likes

That was the funniest meme thingy I have ever seen.

1 Like

can we get the file from you

Gentle reminder that it’s against forum guidelines to ask for designs.

https://community.glowforge.com/faq

If someone shares a print that they’ve made, please respect their sharing and do not ask for the source design or artwork. Designs take work and have value, and when you ask someone to give you that value for free, you undermine their work.

sorry will not do that again

4 Likes

No worries…not at this moment. Thanks :blush: