The hubby's still away

That’s adorable - I love that you included the detail on the bumper! Same look as the truck my husband had as his first, a '49 Chevy, though his was orange :stuck_out_tongue:

The modular nature is :kissing_heart:

6 Likes

Fantastic Design. I love it.

5 Likes

Very cute, and very well done!

2 Likes

this is so cool, agree with everyone else about how great the modular design is. I’ve been seeing so many designs similar to this, and have always though it wand be great to make it more interchangeable.

2 Likes

Looks Very Familiar to this one from last year?? https://www.etsy.com/listing/735702854/interchangeable-vintage-truck-and?ref=shop_home_feat_3

1 Like

Have never seen that one, but so many people have created so many iterations of the truck tailgate. That one seems to have a static tailgate; mine changes along with the “bed” inserts.
Great minds…

4 Likes

Well, I have to say … I like your truck far better! I made five, and although only one has been delivered … my family has been excited by the photos I sent.

I did make a little file box for each one with dividers to store the tailgates & decor items.

10 Likes

Looks awesome
:smiley:

2 Likes

Thank you … I had stuff everywhere! Nice to have my dining table and kitchen bar back!

2 Likes

Thank you!! You did a great job with the file!!

2 Likes