The Iconic Bernie Sanders Everyone

I invented a new one for your amusement (or T-shirt).
Might be too dated for some. Dunno.

4 Likes

Well done

1 Like

Hahahahha! Thank you! These are awesome

ROFL! This is too legit to quit.

Ahhhhahhahahahhaha! The best!

Facts!

1 Like

Would you like to try this sentence again please? I’m not sure all your keyboard buttons were working.

It’s ok @tcuknapp , I think the bot that wrote that comment was having some issues :laughing:

We were so glad to have Bernie visit Willis Observatorybernie oberservatory use

5 Likes

Hey! I know where that is. I just bought a house outside Bakersville. Going down to NC tomorrow to see it :slightly_smiling_face:

I hope I see Bernie in town. :wink:

2 Likes

James,

Welcome to Bakersville. We can’t wait until Covid is over and you and your family can come to the observatory as our guests.

My wife and I live in Charlotte. She grew up on Bear Creek. Her parents died in the past 2 years and we renovated their home and built the observatory. It is pretty amazing.

I’m retired, but my wife will probably work 3 - 5 more years. We are trying to decide if we are going to just be in mts or split time at beach. Either way, I’m looking forward to sharing the universe with you and learning more about Glowforge from you. I plan to use Glowforge primarily to make astro-themed Christmas ornaments in the Observatory gift shop.

My email is chris1980vic@gmail.com. Phone 7046040556.

See ya.

1 Like

Thanks! The house is about 9 miles NW of the center of town up on Rt 226.

My wife will take early retirement at the end of the school year which will help give us the opportunity to spend time down there. We figure it’ll take us a year to disentangle from everything we have going on here. I can work remote so will probably do that for another few years or until the next PE buys the company.

Once we’ve settled in down there, we figure we’ll buy a condo/townhouse on the coast to split our time.

Looking forward to connecting in person.