"The Movie Room - An Ode to VHS"

Out of curiosity, I thought to see what Magic image would come up with and obviously it did not come close in any sense. It makes me think copyright violations would be less likely, than I thought before.

3 Likes

Great timing! I was just searching to purchase a VCR player so I can finally convert my old VHS tapes. Slim pickings out there. I don’t guess your mini one will work for my tapes? :wink:

6 Likes

OMG! Love it! Those movies, the chips! Pure nostalgia…

7 Likes

This is really just amazing! And oh, my younger years!

4 Likes

Fabulous work! Love the vhs case.

5 Likes

Incredible and I love it.

I think there’s just one itty-bitty little problem. By the time all of these movies were available on VHS the majority of everyone had cable. No more rabbit ears on the tv.

3 Likes

AMAZING! This just brought such a smile to my face. It evokes lots of fun memories of childhood. Great work!

2 Likes

Looks fantastic, I can’t tell the scale. Is it 1/6 so GI Joe can sit in the chair?

2 Likes

Wow–this makes me feel very nostalgic! Amazing and very creative work.

2 Likes

Oh, how wonderful! One of your best I think.

For some reason this scene reminds me of that scene in Ace Ventura: Pet Detective where they are going over the missed kick. Or maybe it’s the scene in one of the Men in Black movies where they are tracking down an alien incident. Either way, it has tons of atmosphere.

3 Likes

little closer to 1/12, but I usually don’t try to stick too much to specific/rigid scale…I usually just eyeball most it.

4 Likes