Things NOT TO CUT

Haha, yeah. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
I have power ventilation above that steel table designed for welding, so I am insulated from that. It doesn’t last that long though. A litterbox usually isn’t combined with positive displacement venting and is a magnitude worse. I can’t tolerate that - or cats anymore. The last one we had sealed its fate when it peed in my shoes.

2 Likes

I’ve found a combination of the Breeze litter system (urine filters down through pellets on a grate and onto an absorbent pad) and using compressed sawdust horse bedding (same thing as Feline Pine litter, but about $7 for a 40lb bag at farm supply stores) makes urine smell nonexistent. The sawdust absorbs most and what it doesn’t is absorbed by the pad in the bottom tray.

Anyway, that’s way off topic, especially for you who doesn’t have cats anymore…but for anyone else reading here who does.

1 Like

Yes please!

1 Like

I use old discarded credit cards and used gift cards for that.

(the curved edges of a card is perfect for that 1/2 round bead of silicon,
then wipe off excess (off card) with a paper towel)

-J

1 Like

Of course, if you owned a laser cutter, you could make radiused caulk smoothers in any size you needed…

3 Likes

Here you go! Works like a charm.

And here’s an example of what mine looked like after using this method. This was maybe my 3rd or 4th time ever applying caulk to anything.

1 Like

The Sprayway method works great with a smoother. I did so in the photo above. Better still, if it’s a silicone smoother and you spray it on that, it’ll keep silicone caulk from sticking to it.

1 Like

Brilliant! Now if only I owned a laser cutter…

…wait

2 Likes

That brown sticky is from the masking tape glue being vaporized.