Topic closed but not resolved through support

THANK YOU. I stand by my original “what are you trying to accomplish here” question. In fact, I did check my notes.

That being said I suspect your purpose here was “grumpy ranting”, so if that’s the case then carry on, wayward OP… just don’t expect people to exactly rally to your cause.

If you actually have something you want help with or a coherent point other than “I want what I want and I want it now”, we’re all ears.

7 Likes

Yes WA state has a higher minimum wage as stated on that DOJ link I posted, I can read and comprehend just fine. I did state that it was double the FEDERAL minimum wage. Thought I laid it out pretty simply.

As to my issue, I should have been more clear, You’re right. I did state I found and resolved the issue. Should have read that I found and resolved AN issue. I am still having a myriad of issues. Not limited to the original issue and others that seem to be par for the course.

Yet again another response complaining that I am upset and yet here you are doing the exact same thing. I wasn’t as clear as I should have been. I am still having issues. Ill leave it at that since you guys just want to argue semantics and say that I have poor business sense and am a shitty person for being upset about a $6k machine that hasn’t worked as promised and wasted even more money in materials. Sucks that so many seem to be ok with it. Guess I’ll get out of here.

Hmm yeah multi headed issues can be the worst to resolve.

If I were in your shoes I’d switch to email support, I feel like sometimes all the “helpful” posts in the forum can muddy the waters a bit.
Word of warning, e-mail is slow too, but it does seem to keep things on track.

The good news is that once you get things ironed out, the machine is really pretty great. It’s just tough working through issues when you’re eager to get things done. Good luck.

2 Likes

Now now, you rolled in and took on all comers. How did you think it would go? I get that you’re upset, I went completely mental when my machine was broken and will still tell anyone who wants to discuss it about all the ways Glowforge support is broken, because it truly is.

That being said, my point was always “what are you trying to get at here?” If you need something I may be able to help. If you’re just mad and venting, then go for it but I can’t add to it so I’ll focus elsewhere.

3 Likes

Fair enough. You’re right. Thank you for your help.

1 Like

Most of us tend to shy away from trying to help angry users; our helpfulness tends to get us in trouble when someone is just looking for reasons to be mad.

7 Likes

As others have said… Please elucidate your ongoing problems and people can potentially help. But we’ve asked repeatedly and I don’t know that you’ve yet defined an issue.

4 Likes

Would like to see some photos of poor workmanship of the interior. There have been documented cases of loose screws and less than clean machines. The seven machines that I have been able to be around during unboxing and setup have been flawless, although the first pre-release I had showed scorch marks on the crumb tray from testing. I think the intent is not to have stray fingerprints on the tube or the lenses or any place. Some of the issues were traced down to shipping issues. I think there is at least one person who was supposed to get a Pro back from a repair and ended up getting a basic.

Sounds like there are real issues with this particular machine. It would be interesting to see what it can be traced too.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.